Saturday, September 1, 2007

Looking for Free Virus Software?

So was I. That's when I realized there were a lot to choose from. Then I thought to my self;

"Hmmmm, I wish there were somewhere to see a complete list of all of these products maybe with reviews and ratings....."

Aha! And here we are.

So here is the list so far with ratings and (honest) reviews to come.
*in no specific order at this time

Free Virus Software

Trial Free Virus Software

Free Virus Scans



I'll be adding reviews and more Free Virus Software as I discover them. If you have a favorite of know Free Virus Software that I've missed leave me a comment and I'll review and post it.

1 comment:

HyperAdvertiser said...

hi there

I have tried both of these over virus checkers over severl weeks and in my oppinion the AVG is by far the more thorough in the long term....speed of checking your system in not a good measure of effectiveness..the best test is which one works best for you....

In the tests that I ran the AVG was the best in the long term As it identified more threats and was more reliable in its auto updating.

Geoff Lord
Geoff Lord's Information and resources Blog